Institute of Transportation, UConn
- New Site LaunchedWe are proud to announce the launch of our new website. Built on the the university Aurora service, this new version of our site sports a modern look, faster loading times, and works on all mobile and tablet devices.
- Helpful Aurora Guides for New WebmastersTo get started on your new site, take a look on the Aurora site for tips on how to get started.
- CT ITE / NEITE Annual Spring MeetingMonday April 26, 2021 at 4:00 pm Virtual Event Register HERE Will include a panel/roundtable discussion focused on initiatives that CTDOT and local municipalities are making to improve pedestrian safety and prevent traffic fatalities. Our panel members include: Garrett Eucalitto – CTDOT Deputy Commissioner; Nat Gale – City of Hartford, Director of Operations; and Howard […]
Tips For Writing A Diversity Statement7:00pm
Sunday, August 14th, 2022
07:00 PM - 07:17 PM
Other GoToWebinarDiversity Statements are a common document requested as part of an academic job application. Job applicants may also need to integrate content about diversity, equity, and inclusion in a cover letter and/or teaching statement. Join this introductory recorded webinar to understand expectations for the diversity statement document, content considerations as you begin to think about what you want to convey about diversity, equity, and inclusion, and resources to support your writing.
Presented by: Kay Kimball Gruder, Assistant Director - Graduate Student & Postdoc Career Services & Programs, Center for Career Development, UConn – Storrs
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/6212426938176407824
Contact Information: email@example.comMore
VoiceThread: Asynchronous Presentation And Engagement Tool11:00am
Monday, August 15th, 2022
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Other OnlineVoiceThread is a powerful HuskyCT integrated tool for transforming media into an asynchronous conversation space. Both instructors and students can create media projects in a slide-show style format, record commentary (voice, webcam or text), and share with others for commenting or discussion.
• Record creative & engaging multimedia presentations
• Post video content enabling learners to directly comment/ask questions
• Stimulate audio/video interaction as a Discussion Board alternative
• Create video content viewing assignments that require student commenting
• Allows learners to explain research, demonstrate understanding, & tell their stories
• Allows learners to build a digital portfolio of shareable artifacts
• Allows learners to collaborate on group projects
Monday, August 15, 11:00-12:00
Register - https://fins.uconn.edu/secure_inst/workshops/workshop_view.php?ser=2530
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.orgMore
Diversity Awareness Training1:00pm
Monday, August 15th, 2022
01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Other VirtualDiversity Awareness training is an important part of the University’s efforts to ensure that we are each contributing to and maintaining welcoming and inclusive working and learning environments. This thought-provoking training seminar afford each of us the opportunity to reflect on our own actions and also provides information about UConn’s policies, resources, and conduct expectations. Please register at https://hr.uconn.edu/learningatwork/
Contact Information: email@example.comMore
261 Glenbrook Road, Unit 3037 Storrs, CT 06269